Get your tickets here: https://oilyevents.com/events/Ey6zWCyw~
Public Facebook event information here: https://www.facebook.com/events/219198865133419/
7:00-7:10 Welcome & Team Building
Do you find that you have more “month” at the end of your money, rather than leftover money at the end of the month? Do you want to learn how to pay off debt and build a strong financial future for you and your family? What if Young Living could help you achieve your financial goals, in addition to providing the amazing health benefits you’re already enjoying?
Join us for incredible teaching with MAJ(RET) Steve Sheridan, a Young Living Gold, author & Dave Ramsey Certified Counselor. His wife Nancy is able to stay at home with their four children thanks to the financial abundance Young Living provides. Steve has recently come home from his full-time work to be with Nancy sharing Young Living’s message of wellness, purpose, and abundance full time!
This class will include training in managing finances, getting out of debt, and investing. Additionally, it will include specific training on the ins and outs of Young Living’s compensation plan, with time for a Q&A at the end of the class!
Here’s a preview of what you will learn:
– A solid 10 step financial plan
– Steve’s personal oil testimony about how he went from being a negative husband to being an active business partner
– Relationships & Money
-4 Money Languages
– Understand the YL Compensation Plan
– Rising Star Team Bonus explaination
– Financial & Business Goal Setting
– Best way to get out of debt
– How to fire your boss
– The dangers of the stock market & a better alternative
– Benefits of running a home-based business
– Tax advantages of a home-based business
– Benefits of using TaxBot
– How to run a debt-free business
– Best way to buy automobiles
– Best way to buy a home
– Budgeting/Spending Plan
– Promote Convention 2017
– Family Business: getting husband & children involved
– And more!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.